Resolved
3.1
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 10

MyFax reached out to me after seeing the reviews. The CS manager was very nice to full refund subscription fee.

I'm upgrading from 1 start to 3 stars for their willingness to make the course correction and do the right thing. The remaining 2 stars are for the initial experience and MyFax not notifying the subscription charge via email.

Original review posted by user Oct 05

I started with pFax about 9 years ago and it was a good service. Since MyFax acquired pFax, the fax quality got worse and worse.

I often got broken or skewed pages. And they increase the price overtime without notifying you. They neither send a bill via email or give you advance notice of charging for next billing cycle, make it difficult to cancel. Customer service and tech support was useless.

I decide to cancel before the due date (10/12) they posted on their website but they charged me on 9/13 without no notification (that's their practice anyway).

I called on 10/5 to cancel and they refused to refund.

I'm shock by how bad a company threat their customer that have paid them for 9 years. Very bad company, stay away.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Is a trap cannot cancel and will be charged, Support staff, Web fax service, Cancelling, Fax service.

Comments