I signed up for the 30 trial as I had recently moved and needed fax service in my home office.I was never able to receive any faxes.

I called in multiple times to find a resolution and they always told me that it was working fine. They would send test emails and those would come through as an email but no other customer was able to fax me. I had to find another fax service and quickly which I did.

I then got a billing statement which I replied via email that I was not using the service and I would like to cxl. They never did.

They have now charged me for four months of service and will not issue a refund. Every phone call is lengthy and painful.

I am a busy person and have a business to run.Very unsatisfied.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of myfax internet fax service free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Myfax needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned myfax internet fax service free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Myfax.

Had an Experience with Myfax?

Comments