I signed up for a free trial months ago. Service didn't work.

Months later's I realize they have been charging me every month for a service I never used. I sent them an email requesting cancellation. Month's later they are still charging me. I send another email to which they respond" for security purposes you must call.

I called but couldn't get through because I didn't know the fax number that I never used. They charged me again. I email them again. They email me back to call again.

This time I get through and after being held hostage on hold listening to horrible hold music, I am told that the will finally cancel my account. I told them I want my money back because I never used their service. Said they can only cancel my account. This is just a warning to people to read reviews, because I wish I had read them.

If anyone has suggestions on how to stop these crooks from stealing money, please let me know. If I had actually used the service, I wouldn't complain, but I've been asking them to cancel for months while they continue taking money for a service they never provided to me.

Review about: Myfax Internet Fax Service Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Free trial.

Comments