I have a similar problem with MyFax.I sent them an email (support@myfax.com) telling them to Close my account Mar, 2016.

This month (Nov, 2016) my account was low ($4.00) and when I checked my balance I was 6.00 overdrawn. MyFax took 10 dollars out of my account. The one I closed 9 months earlier. I emailed them again and they told me to call a number to close my account.

As far as I knew it was already closed. The didn't tell me to call any numbers when I sent the first email closing my account. Free accounts are billed regularly after the first month unless cancelled within 30 days.

Canceling is easy by phone or online.(Email is online)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss myfax fax service. Myfax needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned myfax fax service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Myfax.

Had an Experience with Myfax?

Comments

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more Papa Johns Pizza - Burned gluten free pizza Papa Johns Pizza "Well...I ordered a gluten free pizza tonight, and for the second time in a row, it was burnt to a crisp on the outsides and bottom of the pizza. I..." Read more Best Buy - TV Shadow after 17 months Best Buy "My brand new Vizio 60 inch TV developed a shadow after 17 months. I contacted both Vizio and Best Buy and both offered basically $100 of a purchase of a..." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more