This company habitatually fraudulently bills customers and this is clear from reading reviews: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/myfax.com First off, you can't cancel your account yourself or via email, you have to call or live chat the company. I called and spent 15 minutes dodging sales pitches to finally cancel my account.

Then, I was billed anyway. A rep said that they "had received a request to reinstate my account". no such request was made so this is a lie. when I said as much, they changed their story to saying they "had canceled the wrong account" which is definitely a lie because I had to given multiple pieces of identifying information when I canceled my account.

Then, the finance team denied my refund request! I was only able to get it overturned because I had saved the chat conversation where the rep admitted that "they had canceled the wrong account". The finance team claimed that they "intended to refund my account but actually made a mistake", which is suspect.

Other reviews of the company show that this these lies and run-arounds are common practice with MyFax. This company is utterly fraudulent and needs to be penalized or shut down.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Comments