196 views

Greetings Pissed Consumers, I needed to send a fax to a background check check agency as part of a job offer. I needed to send one fax.

I am a cheap person. So, I took advantage of MyFax's 30-day free trial. I knew I would cancel the account afterward. On their website, it states YOU MUST CALL TO CANCEL.

All these other reviewers sent an email. If you want to scam a company out of a free faxes, then you must at least play by their rules, right? I called the number 1-86*-*******. The conversation took 3 minutes.

Now, I am successfully disenrolled from MyFax. I had a good experience with MyFax. The service worked as expected. If you want to cancel, pick up the phone and call them.

Seriously.

The guy must be making $10 an hour. He doesn't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myfax Free Trial.

Comments

I did the same and called, but I never received an email explicitly confirming the cancellation. All I got was the email linking to a customer satisfaction survey and a confirmation of the call. Did you get an email with more proof of cancellation?

Myfax Reviews