At first the faxes worked fine, then some faxes would not go through. I had to make several emails and calls before getting any help at all.

First I emailed and they told me that it must be on the other person's end which did not make sense since as I stated in the email multiple people had tried to send faxes I did not receive. Then I tried to call and they had "longer than normal wait times..." so I finally hung up thinking maybe it was a company issue they were resolving but no luck, continued happening. I called again, waiting 30 minutes to talk to a rep, the phone disconnected and he did not even call back even though he had my information. So I sent an email explaining the situation, I got a cookie cutter response telling me I needed to call customer service, which I had done without luck.

Then I called again, talked to two people and complained to both about it being the worse customer services I had experienced, no apologies from either, he literally just said, "ok" and completely ignored me .

I hope this company tapes and listens. I get my referrals from faxes and my contracts and without them I cannot do my work, I have been waiting to get some faxes for over two weeks and cannot start the work until I receive it and feel completely unprofessional calling my referents again to resend the fax constantaly.

Review about: Myfax Fax Service.

Comments