345 views

I signed up almost a month ago thinking I might need this but did not. Having made a calendar reminder to cancel so I don't get billed I looked on their website to see how to cancel. The FAQ says:

How can I cancel my MyFax account?

If you wish to cancel your account, you may click here for the next chat representative (available at any time).

When you "click here" there's no Chat available. Going to that new page FAQs has the following:

6. How do I close my MyFax account?

You can also contact a live representative by calling us Toll Free at 1.866.563.9212 or for International calls dial 1.613.260.6325 . Select option number 2 for technical support and follow the prompts as required.

Selecting #2 doesn't work so you have to go through their phone tree hoping to finally get someone. I got Jody who was awesome, and said she canceled my account, giving me a ref #, so hopefully I won't get charged.

Not very impressed at all, except with Jody's good attitude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Myfax Free Trial.

Reason of review: Difficulty canceling free trial..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Myfax Pros: Jody in customer service.

Myfax Cons: Free trial hoops to cancel.

Location: Decatur, Tennessee

Comments

#1220708

Oh my god. I read MyFax horror stories before I called them, so I was prepared for battle with screenshots of my activity log and others...in the end, I had the same experience, there was a really nice lady, she was really helpful and fast.

I was also worried because I was calling from Europe and these calls can cost a fortune, but it was over after 5 minutes.

I'm relieved.