They force you into entering your Credit Card Details and then make it impossible for you to cancel the account! I have currently waited 40 minutes for somebody to take my call.

I hat companies that operate like this!

I will never use you again! I would rather post my mail!

I´m still waiting for their service now and I don´t understand why companies like these are still around as they belong to the old school thinking of the early 80s where it was all about forcing consumers into doing things, but this is 2014 and we should not have to deal with such companies anymore!

Product or Service Mentioned: Myfax Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 16, 2014.

Comments

A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT will entitle us consumers who have all been wrongfully charged by this group to a refund and possible damages for their willful negligence and theft of our funds. Feel free to respond to this post if interested.

MYFAX has never been used for us as immediate request/cancellation was made within one hour of signing up, as we did not need this service.

Our login does not work, however they continue to bill as request for cancellation this action has been made since NOV 2013, it is now May 2014.

Final request with demand for proper action has been placed, however the company still refuses.

Next step, CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. (POST NUMBER 486512)