1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Subscribed to this service because I was get a few errors in transmission using a magic jack number.What a mistake.

I don't send many faxes and usually around 3-4 pages maybes 3 times a month. Over half of my faxes failed. I would call the line manually and hear a fax would pick up. Emailed tech support, got a reply over 24 hours later that did not help whatsoever.

Went back to using my Magic Jack line and it is much more reliable. Even when I called, 10 days after paying for the month, they cancelled the service immediately with no refund. They could of at least let me subscription run out.

But you know what, I am so annoyed with them I will be sure to tell my story any chance I get.Myfax as a company you are terrible.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer support and no way to cancel online must call company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of myfax fax service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Myfax needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned myfax fax service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Myfax.

Had an Experience with Myfax?

Comments