As all the other complaints have indicated they want to keep charging your credit card and make it almost impossible to cancel your account.Online chat representatives do not respond, you have to go through a maze of questions for online help and I never did get a representative on the phone or thru live chat.

I finally had to cut off the credit card to keep them from charging me. I suggest everyone file a complaint with the Hollywood BBB and the Attorney General in California. This company is the worst and they have designed it so it is almost impossible to cancel your account.

Never, never go with this company.

If you want a good fax service check out RingCentral.

MyFax is horrible and I would suggest that you never use this company or any of its subsidiaries.

Had an Experience with Myfax?

Comments

SMMY42
Bellevue, Washington, United States #813044

A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT will entitle us consumers who have all been wrongfully charged by this group to a refund and possible damages for their willful negligence and theft of our funds.Feel free to respond to this post if interested.

MYFAX has never been used for us as immediate request/cancellation was made within one hour of signing up, as we did not need this service.

Our login does not work, however they continue to bill as request for cancellation this action has been made since NOV 2013, it is now May 2014.

Final request with demand for proper action has been placed, however the company still refuses.

Next step, CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.(POST NUMBER 486512)